A public relations veteran, former journalist, entrepreneur, and strategic communications expert, Wendy has supported numerous clients from venture-backed technology and privately-owned startups through high profile publicly-traded businesses. Wendy's experience has proven valuable to businesses seeking to optimize and manage digital footprint, supercharge brand reputation, manage crisis communications, or gain experienced counsel on paid/earned media strategy and influencer relationships.
– Seasoned public relations strategist whose career began in Silicon Valley’s high technology corridor and evolved within Boston’s 495 beltway while serving disruptive businesses across consumer, wireless/telecom, biometrics, SaaS, fintech, food/beverage, real estate, finance, and active lifestyle industries.
– Social media and digital marketing maven focused on metrics, analytics, ROI, and proven results.*
– Creative and engaging storyteller with journalism background who helped a Kickstarter-backed company achieve 200% above goal funding and landed clients as guests on national daytime (TODAY, Kelly Clarkson, Good Morning America) and evening (NBC Nightly News, CNBC, CNN) news programs.
– Self-motivated, self-governed, organized professional focused on results who has earned public relations accolades and awards for clients including Verizon Wireless’ “Can you hear me now…good!” Test Man campaign and Lasagna Love, a viral community impact movement born during the pandemic that is today supported by more than 45,000 volunteers across all 50 states in America, Australia and Canada.
– Communications professional with deep experience across both B2B and B2C industries.
– Award-winning journalist whose articles have appeared within the pages of business journals, parenting magazines, newspapers, and dozens of digital media outlets. Former Gateway Media Editorial Board member.
* HubSpot certified in Social Media, Inbound and Content Marketing